Óbuda University has five campuses. Three campuses are located in Budapest (3rd District of Buda, 8th and 14th Districts of Pest), one in Székesfehérvár, (approx. 60 km from Budapest) and one in Salgótarján (approx.109 km from Budapest).
Campus Óbuda can be found in the 3rd District, the Buda side of the city. It is located between Árpád Bridge and Margit Bridge, near Kolosy Square, the gateway to Óbuda.
John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics Faculty and Kandó Kálmán Faculty of Electrical Engineering are located at Bécsi út 96/b. Rejtő Sándor Faculty of Light Indrustry and Environmental Engineering is located directly behind the main building at Doberdó út 6.
- John von Neumann Faculty of Informatics: 1034 Budapest, Bécsi út 96/B
- Kandó Kálmán Faculty of Electrical Engineering: 1034 Budapest, Bécsi út 94-96.
- Rejtő Sándor Faculty of Light Indrustry and Environmental Engineering: 1034 Budapest, Doberdó út 6.
- Trams: 17, 19, 41
Three faculties of Óbuda University are located in the 8th District, Józsefváros which is located in the Pest side of the city, near the Keleti railway station and Blaha Lujza Square. The Keleti Károly Faculty of Business and Management and one of the buildings of the Kandó Kálmán Faculty of Electrical Engineering are located in Tavaszmező street 17. The Bánki Donát Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering can also be found in the 8th District of Budapest, at Népszínház u. 8, close to Blaha Lujza Square.
- Kálmán Kandó Faculty of Electrical Engineering: 1084 Budapest, Tavaszmező utca 15.
- Keleti Faculty of Business and Management: 1084 Budapest, Tavaszmező u. 15-17.
- Donát Bánki Faculty of Mechanical and Safety Engineering: 1081 Budapest, Népszínház u. 8.
- Metro: M4
- Tram: 4, 6
Ybl Miklós Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering is located in the 14th District, in the Pest side of the city.
- Ybl Miklós Faculty of Architecture and Civil Engineering, 1146 Budapest, Thököly út 74.
- Bus: 7
- Tram: 1
The Alba Regia Technical Faculty of Óbuda University is located in Székesfehérvár, only 60 km from Budapest. The ancient and historical town has become one of the most dynamically developing areas in the region thanks to its excellent geographical location and continuously growing industry.
The Faculty has two institutions, the Institute of Engineering and the Institute of Geoinformatics. The Institute of Engineering can be found at Budai street 45, in the main building of Alba Regia Technical Faculty – it is easily accessible from the M7 motorway. The Institute of Geoinformatics is located at Pirosalma street 1-3, approximately a 15-minute walk from the main building.
- Alba Regia Technical Faculty: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Budai út 45.
- Institute of Engineering: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Budai út 45.
- Institute of Geoinformatics: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Pirosalma utca 1-3.
- Local bus in Székesfehérvár: 14, 22, 23, 44
- Coach from Budapest: Budapest Népliget – Budai út – sor (M7 motorway)
The engagement of Óbuda University ensures that young people living in the Northern Hungary region can continue their higher education studies in their home environment. Students can gain a wide range of knowledge in natural sciences, social sciences, engineering, IT and economics that is suitable for meeting the educational needs of local employers.
- Training and Research Center: 3100 Salgótarján, Rákóczi út 180.
- Local buses in Salgótarján: 1305, 3038, 3044, 3048
- Coach from Budapest: Budapest Stadion – Salgótarján Megyeháza