What do you need to do?
- Register on the online platform.
- Find a challenge in your field of interest that you would like to solve.
- Create a mixed international team of at least 3 people1 to work together on the solution*.
- Write a joint cover letter explaining why your solution is the best.
- If your solution is chosen by the company - solve the challenge, for which the team will receive a prize of €3.000.
- If you feel like it, look for another challenge to solve**.
If you have any further questions, please visit the project website, or participate in the
online information day
on 21 November 2023.
For more information click here
For further questions, please contact us: Szabina Pazaurek, firstname.lastname@example.org
*: Mixed international team: minimum 3 members, composed of students or researchers from 3 different EU countries, with at least 2 members of different genders (male/female/rather not say). The grant is €3,000/team, the distribution within the teams can vary depending on the number of members. Only students receive a grant, researchers do not.
**: One student can apply for maximum 3 challenges, regardless of the outcome